Justine studied law at the University of Melbourne and was admitted to practice in 1994. She grew up in Rupanyup, country Victoria and made Geelong her home in 1992. Justine has been at Wightons for all of her professional career and is now the Managing Director of our firm. Justine practises in the areas of Wills and Estates, Commercial Law, Property Law and is also a qualified Notary Public.
Justine is a LIV accredited specialist in both Commercial Law and Wills and Estates.
Justine is very interested in giving back what she can to the community. She previously served as Chairperson for the Bellarine Peninsula Community Branch Ltd and was involved with the Ocean Grove Football Netball Club.
Justine was appointed as a Notary Public by the Supreme Court in March of 2012. A Notary Public is a specialised lawyer who has undergone a graduate diploma and is qualified to prepare, execute, certify and authenticate documentation for use internationally.
Justine is currently the Chairperson of St Quentin Consulting Pty Ltd, having been a director of that company since 2015.
Justine lives in Ocean Grove with her husband and children and loves taking her dogs for walks on the beach.
Contact Justine Finlay
- Wills & Estates
- Commercial Law
- Property Law
- Incorporation & Trusts
- Notary Public
- Estate Planning
- Business Succession
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Geelong Law Association
- Member of Geelong Business Club
- Member of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
Qualifications & Certifications
- Law Institute of Victoria accredited specialist in Wills and Estates
- Law Institute of Victoria accredited specialist in Commercial Law
- LL.B, Graduate Diploma of Notarial Practice