Small business is crucial to the development of the economy for the local region and the wider community. We have assisted our clients for generations to ensure that their business is properly advised and represented. We have assisted hundreds of businesses, whether in their infancy, during expansion, and unfortunately, sometimes at their conclusion. Our emphasis on continued relationships with clients ensures that our clients understand all of their options so that they can make fully informed decisions anywhere along the business life-cycle.
Our managing director Justine Finlay is an accredited specialist in Commercial Law.
COMMERCIAL LAW SUB PRACTICES
- Buying or selling businesses
- Retail and commercial leasing
- Incorporated Associations
- Planning & Environment
- Partnership agreements and shareholder agreements
- Business structuring and business succession planning