Ben completed a Bachelor of Commerce and Law double degree at Deakin University and his Practical Legal Training at the Leo Cussen Institute before being admitted to practice and Joining Wightons Lawyers in 2016.
Ben is our ‘jack of all trades’. He practices primarily in commercial litigation, dispute resolution, wills & estates, commercial/business law and incorporation and trusts. Because Ben practices in a variety of areas, he is able to provide clients with practical and insightful advice that extends beyond the boundaries of any one area of practice.
Ben grew up in a small farming town in Victoria’s South West. He is passionate about sport and values the importance it plays in communities. He’s also a mad Carlton supporter. Ben enjoys spending time on the Bellarine Peninsula with his wife Georgia and their two dachshunds. He also enjoys playing golf and fishing in his spare time with friends.
Contact Ben McLean
- Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Litigation
- Debt collection
- Wills & Estates
- Commercial Law
- Property Law
- Incorporation & Trusts
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Former Vice President of the Geelong Law Association
- Former Young Lawyer Representative for the Geelong Law Association
- Member of the Geelong Young Professionals
- Former Regional Young Lawyer Representative for Law Institute of Victoria
Qualifications & Certifications
- B.Comm, LL.B, GradDipL.P.